Andhra Bank PO vacancy & PG Diploma
Andhra Bank PO Vacancy 2012-13
PO vacancy 2012
Andhra Bank PO Vacancy 2012
Andhra Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens for the following posts :
NAME OF POST
AGE as on 01/08/2011
- Minimum : 21 years
- Maximum : 29 years
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government, with a First Class (60% and above).
Should hold a valid score card issued by IBPS for the CWE for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees held in September, 2011.
All students after successful completion of the course will be awarded the “POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING AND FINANCE” from Manipal University at a convocation ceremony where they shall also be handed over the final appointment letters from the Bank. Accordingly, they will be finally absorbed in the Bank as Probationary officers in JMG/S-I and can be posted anywhere in India as per Bank’s discretion.
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.25/- (Only Intimation & Postal Charges)
- For all others (including OBC) : Rs.100/- (Including Intimation & Postal Charges)
- Date of Commencement of Application : 30/07/2012
- Date of Closure : 14/08/2012
- Start Date for Fee deposit : 30/07/2012
- Last Date for Fee deposit : 16/08/2012
- Last Date for Reprint : 16/08/2012
- Last Date for sending application: 14/08/2012
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply online through website http://andhrabank.in/english/Recruitment.aspx.No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Please visit : http://andhrabank.in/UserFiles/File/proce_prob.pdf
14 total views, 1 today