Bank Jobs in Indian Bank as Clerk through IBPS
Indian Bank Clerk vacancy 2012
Bank Jobs in Indian Bank
IBPS Vacancy in Indian Bank
RECRUITMENT OF 1201 CLERICAL STAFF – 2012
Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2012
NAME OF POST
18 – 28 years.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 7200 – 19300. DA, HRA etc. will be paid as per Bank’s rules in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Other benefits include Medical Aid, Hospitalization Expenses, Conveyance Expenses, Staff Housing Loan, Staff Vehicle Loan, LFC, and Retirement Benefits, as per Bipartite Settlement / Rules of the Bank amended from time to time.
A pass with 50% or more marks in Higher Secondary examination of 10+2 of the 10+2+3 pattern / Intermediate / Pre University or any equivalent examination / Diploma in Banking recognized by Central / State Government or UT Administration.
IBPS SCORE REQUIREMENT
IBPS Score cut-off for category
- For General Category – 24 marks in each paper
- For Reserved Category (i.e SC/ST/OBC/PWD) - 24 marks in each paper
- Starting date of on line Registration: 29-06-2012
- Last date for on line Registration: 13-07-2012
- Rs.100 for General/OBC candidates.
- Rs.20 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.indianbank.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted / entertained.
Please visit : http://indianbank.in/career.php
14 total views, 1 today