Bank Jobs in Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) as Clerk through IBPS
INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK (IOB)
Indian Overseas Bank Clerk vacancy 2012
Bank Jobs in Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
IBPS Vacancy in Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
RECRUITMENT OF 1500 CLERICAL STAFF – 2012
Indian Overseas Bank PO Vacancy 2012
NAME OF POST
NOS OF POST
18 – 28 years
Pay Scale Rs.7,200 – Rs.19,300 plus DA, HRA, etc. will be paid as per Bank’s rules in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting.
A Pass with 65% marks (60% for SC/ST/PC/EXSM) in HSC of 10 + 2 (10+2+3) pattern or Intermediate / Pre-University or any equivalent examination recognized by Central / State Government or U.T. Administration.
A pass with 60% marks in Diploma in Banking (55% for SC/ST/PC/EXSM) recognized by Central / State Government or U.T. Administration.
A degree with a minimum of 50% of marks (45% for SC/ST/PC/EXSM) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Govt.
Candidates should have obtained the valid IBPS CWE-PO/MT-2011 Score card, score in each test components and Total Weighted Standard Score (TWS) as mentioned below in the Common Written Examination conducted for Clerk in Nov / Dec 2011 by IBPS. Candidates should be able to produce the original IBPS CWE-PO/MT-2011 Score Card in support of the scores mentioned in the on-line application form, if called for Interview.
CATEGORY- WISE INDIVIDUAL TEST CUT-OFF
- For General Category: 24 marks in each Test
- For Reserved Category (SC/ST/OBC/PC): 21 marks in each Test
TOTAL WEIGHTED STANDARD SCORE (TWS)
- For General Category: TWS – Minimum 120
- For Reserved Category (SC/ST/OBC/PC): TWS – Minimum 105
- Mere eligibility/pass in the stipulated CWE conducted by IBPS for Clerical Cadre posts, shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies (State/Union territory- wise), only those candidates who have been issued a valid score card in the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerical cadre posts conducted by IBPS in Nov/Dec 2011 and who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on the Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) as per the cut-off marks (State/Union territory- wise) decided by the Bank will be called for the Interview.
- The Interview will carry 50 Marks. Minimum qualifying marks in the Interview will be 22.50 marks for General Category and 20.00 marks for SC/ST/OBC/PC/EXSM Candidates.
- For Reserved category: Rs.20/-
- For Unreserved category: Rs.100/-
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 29.06.2012
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 14.07.2012
- Payment Of Application Fee : 29.06.2012 To 14.07.2012
- Tentative Date Of Interview: August / September 2012
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates are required to apply ‘ON-LINE’ only through our Bank’s website www.iob.in and no other means / mode of application will be acceptable. Candidates are advised to follow the following sequence of steps while applying on-line.
Advertisement English : http://www.iob.in/uploads/CEDocuments/CLK%202012%20-%20ENGLISH%20AD.pdf
Advertisement Hindi: http://www.iob.in/uploads/CEDocuments/CLK%202012%20-%20HINDI%20AD.pdf
Receipt Challan : http://www.iob.in/uploads/CEDocuments/CLK%202012%20-%20PAYMENT%20RECEIPT%20CHALLAN.pdf
Apply Online : http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/iobcl_jun12/
24 total views, 1 today