Indian Bank Jobs Specialist Officers vacancy 2012
Specialist Officer Vacancy
Bank Jobs in Indian Bank
Indian Bank Specialist Officers vacancy 2012
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the below mention Specialist Officers post:
NAME OF POST
- All Educational qualifications, Graduation / Post Graduation etc. shall be from a University recognized by Government of India. Technical qualification (B.E, B.Tech, MBA etc.) shall be from an institution accredited by AICTE / recognized by UGC wherever applicable.
- Any Degree / Engineering Degree viz. B.E., B.Tech. etc. wherever mentioned shall be FULL TIME course only.
- For posts where experience is essential/ desirable, the experience should be post qualification experience on FULL TIME BASIS.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed qualifications/ experience as on 01.01.2012.
- Experience relevant to the post for which the application has been made will only be counted for reckoning the attribute of experience.
- The candidates applying for all posts / scales should have proficiency in appropriate computer skills / working knowledge of application packages used in office automation / computer environment.
Note: For detailed information regarding qualification for each post, please visit the Indian Bank site.
Must secure the minimum marks to be eligible to apply.
- Application fees of Rs.100(Gen/OBC)
- Application fees of Rs.20(SC/ST)
- Fees have to be paid at any branch of Indian Bank. Before submitting the application online, the application fee must be paid in cash separately for each post at any branch of INDIAN BANK only.An application registered online without actual payment of fees will not be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online only: http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/indsoaug12/
- Opening date for online registration: 22.08.2012
- Closing date for online registration: 05.09.2012
Advertisement : http://www.indianbank.in/career.php
17 total views, 1 today