Intelligence Bureau IB vacancy 2012
IB ACIO vacancy 2012
ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER Exam 2012
ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER – GRADE II/EXECUTIVE EXAMINATION – 2012
IB Vacancy 2012
NAME OF POST
ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER
Nos. OF POST
AGE as on 19 August 2012
Not exceeding 27 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (plus admissible Central Government allowances in the Bureau).
Essential : Graduation or equivalent from a recognised University
Desirable: Knowledge of Computers.
- Starting date of on line Registration: 21-07-2012
- Last date for on line Registration: 19-08-2012
- Date of Examination: 23-09-2012
Applicants are required to make payment of the fee in cash at any of the branches of State Bank of India. Proforma of the challans to be used for payment through IDBI Bank or SBI are displayed on IDBI Bank’s website.
Mode of Payment:
- State Bank of India Challan (Cash deposit) or
- On-line account with State Bank of India (Internet Banking) or
- Through ATM-cum-Debit card of State Bank of India only.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be submitted only through ON-LINE registration by logging on to the website www.mha.nic.in
Please visit : https://www.onlinesubmit.in/mha/HomePage.aspx
14 total views, 1 today