Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Probationary Officers & Agriculture Officers vacancy 2012 through IBPS
ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE (OBC)
OBC Probationary Officers Recruitment 2012
Agriculture Officers vacancy in OBC
Oriental Bank of Commerce vacancy 2012 through IBPS
Bank Jobs in Oriental Bank of Commerce vacancy 2012
Bank Recruitment in Oriental Bank of Commerce
IBPS Bank vacancy 2012
NAME OF POST
Probationary Officers: 325 posts
Agriculture Officers: 100 posts
Age as on 01.07.2011
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- Application fees for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-service-men Candidates : Rs. 20/-
- For all other candidates: Rs.100/-
- Degree from recognised University.
- Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture /Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/Dairy Science/Agricultural Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pissiculture / Agriculture Marketing Co-operation.
- Exp: Field experience of agriculture work and agricultural credit desirable but not essential.
Candidates sholuld have the following marks.
- For reserved category: 21 marks in each paper
- For unreserved category: 24 Marks in each paper
- Submission of on – line application commencing : 10.07.2012
- Last date for submission of on – line application : 28.07.2012
- Payment of application fee : 10.07.2012 to 28.07.2012
HOW TO APPLY
The candidate should apply on-line through website www.obcindia.co.in
Please visit : https://www.obcindia.co.in/obcnew/upload/recruitmentResult/03-Jul-2012_Recruitment-Advt-01-07-2012.pdf
30 total views, 1 today