Punjab & Sind Bank Clerk vacancy 2012
PUNJAB & SIND BANK
Clerk vacancy 2012
Punjab & Sind Bank Clerk Vacancy
Punjab & Sind Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens for the following posts :
NAME OF POST
AGE as on 01/08/2011
- Minimum : 18 years
- Maximum : 28 years
Pass with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates) in Higher Secondary examination/ 10+2 of 10+2+3 pattern or its equivalent from a recognized Board OR Graduation in any stream Or Diploma in Banking
recognized by Central/ State/ UT Govt.
Valid IBPS score obtained in Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerks 2011-12.
Selection for the post of Clerk will be made on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS and/or the marks obtained in Interview.
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.50/- (Only Intimation & Postal Charges)
- For all others (including OBC) : Rs.150/- (Including Intimation & Postal Charges)
- Payment of Application Fees: 02.05.2012
- Opening date for Online Registration : 02.05.2012
- Last Date for Online Registration : 18.05.2012
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.psbindia.com and click on the Home page and open the link “Recruitment”.
Please visit : http://www.psbindia.com/notification_clerks.pdf
153 total views, 2 today