Punjab & Sind Bank PO vacancy 2012
PUNJAB & SIND BANK
PO vacancy 2012
Punjab & Sind Bank PO Vacancy
Punjab & Sind Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens for the following posts :
NAME OF POST
PROBATIONARY OFFICERS (PO)
AGE as on 01/07/2011
- Minimum : 21 years
- Maximum : 30 years
Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ ST/PWD candidates) in aggregate from a University recognized by Government of India.
Valid IBPS score obtained in Common Written Examination (CWE) for PO 2011-12.
Selection for the post of PO will be made on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS and/or the marks obtained in Interview.
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.50/- (Only Intimation & Postal Charges)
- For all others (including OBC) : Rs.200/- (Including Intimation & Postal Charges)
- Payment of Application Fees: 24.04.2012
- Opening date for Online Registration : 24.04.2012
- Last Date for Online Registration : 10.05.2012
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.psbindia.com and click on the Home page and open the link “Recruitment”.
Please visit : http://psbindia.com/notification_PO.pdf
12 total views, 1 today