RBI Technical Manager jobs 2012
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
Bank Jobs in RBI
RBI Vacancy 2012
RBI Technical Manager vacancy
Advertisement for the Posts of Manager-Technical (Civil/Electrical)
Bank Jobs in RBI
NAME OF POST
Manager (Technical – Civil) : 02 posts
Manager (Technical – Electrical) : 01 post
AGE as on 01/08/2012
Not above 35 years (Candidates must not have been born earlier than 02.08.1977).
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ` 21,000/- p.m. in the scale of ` 21000-1000-30000-EB-1000-32000-1100-36400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments to Direct Recruit Grade B Officers are approximately ` 43,216/- (including house rent allowance).
ELIGIBILITY as on 01/08/2012
MANAGER (TECHNICAL – CIVIL)
- Essential: A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters.
- Desirable: Specialization in Structural Design, Public Health Engineering, Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering.
MANAGER (TECHNICAL – ELECTRICAL)
- Essential: A B.E. / B. Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters.
- Desirable: Elective/course papers in power electronics, Programmable logic controllers, electronic measurements, communication theory.
Selection will be through Written Examination (WE) in the following two papers and Interview. ‘WE’ will be held in the month of November/December 2012.
- Paper – I – Objective Type Test Test of professional knowledge / job knowledge
- Paper – II – Descriptive Type Test Standard of the papers will be that of B.E. Degree
Rs.100/- (Rupees three hundred eighty five only). No fee is payable by SC/ST/PWD candidates. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.Fee is payable by Demand Draft favouring Reserve Bank of India and payable at Mumbai only. However, candidates from un-banked areas may pay fee by crossed Indian Postal Orders in favour of Reserve Bank of India payable at GPO, Mumbai.
OFF-LINE Application or the printout of the ON-LINE Application, as the case may be, should reach the Board’s Office on or before 6.00 P.M. on September 10, 2012.For far flung areas, last date is September 17, 2012.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply for the post either on the prescribed Application (OFF-LINE) or submit the application ON-LINE followed up by sending a printout (hardcopy) of the online application to the Board’s office.
Please visit : http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2557
39 total views, 1 today