SBI Sports GK Sample Papers for Clerical Examinations 2012
STATE BANK OF INDIA
SBI Clerk Sample Papers
Sports GK Objective Sample Papers
SBI Clerical Examination 2012
Clerk Recruitment Exam 2012
Sports GK Objective Questions for 2012 Examinations
1. In which among the following games / sports, Tintu Luka has carved out a niche for herself?
2. Who among the following holds the world record in the marathon?
[C]Patrick Makau Musyoki
[D]Duncan Kibet Kirong
Patrick Makau Musyoki
3. Who among the following had become the first woman to clock the best Indian time in 800m freestyle at the at the 65th National aquatic championships 2011?
4. In November 2011 the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) awarded Sally Pearson as the 2011 Female Athlete of the Year. She is the first person from her country to receive this award. She belongs to which among the following countries?
5. In 2011, India’s Shiva Keshavan became the first Indian representative to compete in which among the following winter sports at the Winter Olympic Games?
6. Who among the following is the first Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Awardee?
[D]P T Usha
7. Who among the following is the winner of Women’s single of Indian Open 2012?
[A] Jiang Yanjiao
8. Who among the following is the winner of 2011 BWF Indian Open Grand Prix (Badminton) in Men’s singles category?
9. In context with India, the Federation Cup is related to ?
10. Ukrainian brothers Vitali Klitschko and Wladimir Klitschko are famous in which among the following sports?
11. Who among the following is the winner of Asian Billiards Championship 2012?
12. In which sports / games Peter Svidler is famous?
13. Which among the following Australian cities has been chosen to host the 2018 Commonwealth Games?
14. Which among the following team is the winner of Vijay Hazare Trophy 2012?
15. “Deodhar trophy”is related to which among the following sports?
103 total views, 1 today