Specialist Officers vacancy in Allahabad Bank through IBPS 2012
Specialist Officers Bank Recruitment
Bank Jobs in Allahabad Bank
Specialist Officers vacancy in Allahabad Bank through IBPS
Allahabad Bank through IBPS CWE invites applications from Indian Citizens for the following posts :
NAME OF POST
20-35 years, depending upon posts
ELIGIBILITY as on 01.12.2011
- OFFICER (IT)JMG Scale-I: Graduate from a recognised university having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level. NO Experience required.
- OFFICER (OL)JMG Scale-I: A Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level OR a Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree level. NO Experience required.
- CIVIL ENGINEER JMG Scale-I: Degree in Engineering in Civil from any recognized University. NO Experience required.
- OFFICER (LAW) JMG Scale-I: A Bachelor degree in Law (LLB) from a recognised University. NO Experience required.
- MANAGER (LAW) MMG Scale-II: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University. 3 years experience of practice at Bar or Judicial service and / or Law Officer in the legal department of a reputed Bank or the Central / State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking with practice at Bar.
Candidates should have obtained the stipulated IBPS score in each objective test and also in aggregate in the Common Written Examination conducted for Specialist Officers on 11.03.2012.
- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS.
- Group Discussion and Interview OR Interview only to be conducted by the Bank.
DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER
All eligible candidates will be required to download their call letter from the Bank’s website
www.allahabadbank.in by entering his/her details. Candidates should note that the call letters will not be sent through post/courier etc.
- Rs.100/- for Un-reserved/OBC.
- Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Starting date of on line registration: 26-05-2012
- Last date for on line registration: 09-06-2012
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply On-Line through website www.allahabadbank.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Please visit : http://www.allahabadbank.com/recruitment.asp
23 total views, 1 today