United Bank of India Sportspersons vacancy
UNITED BANK OF INDIA
Bank Jobs in United Bank of India
United Bank of India Officers vacancy
United Bank of India Clerks vacancy
Bank Sportspersons vacancy 2012
RECRUITMENT OF MALE SPORTSPERSONS
United Bank of India Officers & Clerks vacancy 2012
Banks Jobs in United Bank of India:
NAME OF POST
Officers: Footballer -2, Cricketer -2, Table Tennis player -1
Clerks: Footballer- 6, Cricketer – 6, Boxer- 1, Wrestler-1 & Athlete ( Track runner)
NOS. OF POSTS
AGE as on 01.08.2012/strong>
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS as on 01.08.2012
- Qualification – Graduate from any recognized University.
- Sports Qualification : Should have represented the country in Cricket/ Football/Table Tennis in international events or won Arjuna Award/ Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award or represented the state in Football/ Cricket/ Table Tennis (Senior/ Under 22/ Under 19) National Tournaments like Santosh Trophy / Dr. B C Roy Trophy/ M Dutta Roy Trophy, Ranji Trophy /Vijay Hazare Trophy / C K Nayudu Trophy/ Senior National TT Championship, Junior and youth National TT Championship etc. with distinction continuously for at least 4 Years .
- Qualification: Passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Sports Qualification : Should have represented the State Cricket/ Football/Table Tennis/Boxing/Wrestling Athletics in National events organized by AIFF & BCCI (Senior/ Under 22/ Under 19) like Santosh Trophy / Dr. B C Roy Trophy/ M Dutta Roy Trophy, Ranji Trophy /Vijay Hazare Trophy / C K Nayudu Trophy/ All India Inter- Bank / Inter Institutional Table Tennis Championship , Senior /Junior National TT Championship with distinction or represented his university in Football/ Cricket/TT/ Boxing/Wrestling Athletics in All India Inter-varsity event recognized by AIFF & BCCI (like Rohinton Barua Trophy/TTFI etc.)
The selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in the interview and on-Field Trials.
All the required Application Fee is to be deposited at any of the Branches of United Bank of India, through a Deposit Challan as per the format given in the Bank’s website or by NEFT from any Bank Branches .
- General (including OBC) in Officers Post : Rs.400.00
- General (including OBC) in Clerical Post : Rs.200.00
- SC/ST/ (Both Clerk & Officer) & EXSM (clerical Cadre) : Rs.50.00
- Opening Date for Application : 30.08.2012
- Payment of Application Fees : 30.08.2012 to 14.09.2012
- Closing Date for receipt of Application at Head Office( including for candidates from far flung areas): 29.09.2012
HOW TO APPLY
Completed Application form in all respects should be sent by Registered / Speed post only and supersribed as ‘ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MALE SPORTS PERSON IN UNITED BANK OF INDIA’ to
The Asstt General Manager (H.R.M)
United Bank Of India
Head Office, H.R.M.
Department, UNITED TOWER,12th Floor
11 Hemanta Basu Sarani,Kolkata-700001
Application must be accompanied by attested copies of
- Deposit Challan
- Secondary School Certificate / School leaving certificate or any documentary proof of age.
- Mark Sheet (Year wise) showing specifically the subject studied and
- Certificates in respect of educational qualification viz SSLC, HSC, Graduate Degree etc
- Relevant Sports achievements supported by documentary evidence.
Please visit : http://www.unitedbankofindia.com/uploads/advMALESPORTSPERSONS.pdf
28 total views, 1 today